- How Does Real Estate Blogging Actually Generate Leads?
- Looking For Ready To Act Buyers? Blog These Proven To Succeed Real Estate Topics
- The 7 Reasons Why Your (Future) Clients Should Care That You Are a Real Estate Blogger
- How A Strong Finish Has A Real Estate Blog Article Generating Leads
- Giving Away Trade Secrets?
- 3 Soft Barriers - How To Generate Leads Through Blogging
- Your Blog Is Bait - How To Use Blogging To Generate Leads
- Business Plan 2007: Blog For Leads
- All You Ever Needed To Know About Blogging SEO, But Were Afraid To Say So.
- Why Worrying About SEO Is Detrimental to Your Real Estate Blog
- Dichotomy of the Real Estate Blog - Do You Please the Readers or Search Engines?
- Real Estate Blogging And Search Engines - The News Source Theory
- White Hat SEO for Real Estate Blogging and the Reciprocal Link
- How Google Reads Your Real Estate Blog
- Writing Your Real Estate Blog Primarily to Google is a Squandered Opportunity.
- Real Estate Blogging And The Art Of War
- Do Bloggers Have Too Much Power?
- The Real Power of Blogging - Search Engines Are Up For Grabs
- "If You Write It They Will Come!" - The Long Tail In Real Estate
- Are You IN or OUT With Real Estate Blogging?
- Kick the Pay Per Click Habit: 7 Reasons Why Real Estate Blogging Is Better For Your Business
- The Real Estate Blogsite Myth
- 7 Compelling Reasons Google AdSense Will Ruin Your Real Estate Blog
- Local Blog Traffic, The Old Fashioned Way
- Is 12 Months Too Long?
- Blogging Your Listings
- Real Estate Blogging Tips From A Rural Real Estate Blogger
- The Business Blog vs. The Real Estate Website
- Blogging Etiquette - The Blog Comment Policy - Do You Need One?
- Adding Your Two Cents - Stay On Top Of Your Comments
- The Secret To Successful Comments
- Running Into Oncoming Traffic
- Why Is A Nationwide Audience A Good Thing If I Specialize In Local Real Estate?
- What Is RSS?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Read Posts Via RSS
- Blogging Advice
- Blog Content Creation
- Blog Writing Tips
- Blog Marketing
- Blog Discipline
- Blog Do's & Don'ts
- Blog Lead Generation
- Blog SEO Advice
Real Estate Tomato on Facebook
- The Before and After - A Real Estate Blog Article Extreme Makeover
- What Copyblogger Hasn't Told You About Writing Real Estate Blog Headlines
- What Can Real Estate Bloggers Learn From Betty Crocker and Oprah?
- The Art of Easter Egging To Gain Subscribers To Your Real Estate Blog
- F Street Will Have Readers Returning To Your Blog
- 7 Crucial Tips To Developing Real Estate Blog Copy That Gets Read
- 9 Examples Of How Blogging Will Have You Overcoming Real Estate Objections
- Food For Fodder – 101 Real Estate Blog Topics
- Your Audience Is A Moving Target - 4 Ways To Pin Them Down
- Localism: Winning the Hearts and Minds
- Of Blogs and Bricks
- The Secret To Developing Real Estate Blog Content
- 6 Strategies To Developing Quick and Beneficial Blog Content
Why Blogging Makes You A Better Realtor
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- What Is The Biggest Barrier To Real Estate Blogging?
- What Happens When You Take Two Weeks Off From Blogging?
- 96% Of All Real Estate Blogs Will Fail
- You Need To Lose 25 Pounds, And Your Blog Is Dead
- Blogger Burnout And The Steps To Avoiding It
- He Asked Me, "Why Am I Blogging?"
- How Often Should I Blog?
- Who Are You Blogging For?
- To Blog Or Not To Blog
- New To Business Blogs? The 6 Steps To Getting Started
- The 8 P's to Blogging Success
- 3 Reasons Your Real Estate Blog Loads So Darn Slow, and the Solutions
- 10 Misconceptions About Real Estate Blogging
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes Made By Real Estate Bloggers
- Microsoft Word Is Like Gum In Your Blog's Hair
- Stop Acting Like Blogging Is Rocket Science
- 10 Things Not To Do On Your Real Estate Blog
- 7 Myths About Real Estate Blogging
Click the titles below to read the full post or use the drop-down menu in the sidebar to select a different category:January 31, 2008: Are You IN or OUT With Real Estate Blogging?
Comments: 32 | Categories: Blog Marketing , Blogging Advice , Guest Author , Marc Grayson , Real Estate Blogging
Our resident Internet Marketing Specialist, Marc Grayson of Webographers fame, has just sent over his first Tomato contribution of 2008, and it couldn’t have been more timely. I hadn’t told him when he submitted the idea, but I have been meaning to write on this topic for the last week. You snooze, you lose. Perhaps I’ll save my banter for the comments along with y’all. Are You IN or OUT With Real Estate Blogging? By Marc Grayson You may have thought I was referring to, "are you in with blogging or out with blogging". Actually, what we seeing today are differentiations in blogging and communicating online given: your peers (Inside) and to consumers (Outside). Should real estate professionals stick to one audience...having more than 1 blog? Why is this important? Let's take a look at what service providers are up to. What were seeing today in Web 2.0 are lines...
April 2, 2007: One Username And Password For All Online Real Estate Applications
Comments: 10 | Categories: Guest Author , Internet (Sites and Tools) , Marc Grayson
This week, Mr. Marc Grayson, our resident Internet Marketing Tool Specialist brings yet another insightful offering. Marc examines the value of developing a single ‘sign on’ username and password for your many (and growing) online real estate services. One Username And Password For All Online Real Estate Applications By Marc Grayson Yes, that would be nice, considering many people now-a-days have 10 username and passwords for all their online accounts and identities. You're not only inundated with many user accounts (agent profiles, logins and passwords), but moreover, many distinct, monthly or annual subscriptions with online RE Applications. Whether talking about your MLS, online forms provider, transaction management tool, agent website, virtual tour provider, Podcast provider, your many email accounts, and of-course social media websites (i.e. ActiveRain, RealTown, your own blog)…you're swimming in many online RE applications. Problem - More RE Applications Coming Guess what, more online real estate apps are...
December 26, 2006: What's My Home Worth? CMAs vs. AVMs
Comments: 12 | Categories: Guest Author , Marc Grayson , Topics and Opinions
An exciting element of the Tomato platform is the fortune we have to showcase the efforts of some very capable contributors. Today we introduce a new member to our “vine,” Mr. Marc Grayson. Marc has been a big fan of the Tomato, and we are now able to return the favor of his readership by giving him the floor for the day. Marc is the president and founder of the National Institute of Webographers, the owner of the REAL ESTATE WEBOGRAPHER certification found at Webographers.com. Here’s his piece on breaking down the distinction between the traditional Comparative Market Analysis and the newer Automated Valuation Model. Enjoy. What’s My Home Worth? CMAs vs. AVMs Given the online real estate arena, the consumer question of “What’s My Home Worth has spun technology providers to implement various services to answer that basic question. At the core of this question lends itself to thorough...