- How Does Real Estate Blogging Actually Generate Leads?
- Looking For Ready To Act Buyers? Blog These Proven To Succeed Real Estate Topics
- The 7 Reasons Why Your (Future) Clients Should Care That You Are a Real Estate Blogger
- How A Strong Finish Has A Real Estate Blog Article Generating Leads
- Giving Away Trade Secrets?
- 3 Soft Barriers - How To Generate Leads Through Blogging
- Your Blog Is Bait - How To Use Blogging To Generate Leads
- Business Plan 2007: Blog For Leads
- All You Ever Needed To Know About Blogging SEO, But Were Afraid To Say So.
- Why Worrying About SEO Is Detrimental to Your Real Estate Blog
- Dichotomy of the Real Estate Blog - Do You Please the Readers or Search Engines?
- Real Estate Blogging And Search Engines - The News Source Theory
- White Hat SEO for Real Estate Blogging and the Reciprocal Link
- How Google Reads Your Real Estate Blog
- Writing Your Real Estate Blog Primarily to Google is a Squandered Opportunity.
- Real Estate Blogging And The Art Of War
- Do Bloggers Have Too Much Power?
- The Real Power of Blogging - Search Engines Are Up For Grabs
- "If You Write It They Will Come!" - The Long Tail In Real Estate
- Are You IN or OUT With Real Estate Blogging?
- Kick the Pay Per Click Habit: 7 Reasons Why Real Estate Blogging Is Better For Your Business
- The Real Estate Blogsite Myth
- 7 Compelling Reasons Google AdSense Will Ruin Your Real Estate Blog
- Local Blog Traffic, The Old Fashioned Way
- Is 12 Months Too Long?
- Blogging Your Listings
- Real Estate Blogging Tips From A Rural Real Estate Blogger
- The Business Blog vs. The Real Estate Website
- Blogging Etiquette - The Blog Comment Policy - Do You Need One?
- Adding Your Two Cents - Stay On Top Of Your Comments
- The Secret To Successful Comments
- Running Into Oncoming Traffic
- Why Is A Nationwide Audience A Good Thing If I Specialize In Local Real Estate?
- What Is RSS?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Read Posts Via RSS
- Blogging Advice
- Blog Content Creation
- Blog Writing Tips
- Blog Marketing
- Blog Discipline
- Blog Do's & Don'ts
- Blog Lead Generation
- Blog SEO Advice
Real Estate Tomato on Facebook
- The Before and After - A Real Estate Blog Article Extreme Makeover
- What Copyblogger Hasn't Told You About Writing Real Estate Blog Headlines
- What Can Real Estate Bloggers Learn From Betty Crocker and Oprah?
- The Art of Easter Egging To Gain Subscribers To Your Real Estate Blog
- F Street Will Have Readers Returning To Your Blog
- 7 Crucial Tips To Developing Real Estate Blog Copy That Gets Read
- 9 Examples Of How Blogging Will Have You Overcoming Real Estate Objections
- Food For Fodder – 101 Real Estate Blog Topics
- Your Audience Is A Moving Target - 4 Ways To Pin Them Down
- Localism: Winning the Hearts and Minds
- Of Blogs and Bricks
- The Secret To Developing Real Estate Blog Content
- 6 Strategies To Developing Quick and Beneficial Blog Content
Why Blogging Makes You A Better Realtor
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- What Is The Biggest Barrier To Real Estate Blogging?
- What Happens When You Take Two Weeks Off From Blogging?
- 96% Of All Real Estate Blogs Will Fail
- You Need To Lose 25 Pounds, And Your Blog Is Dead
- Blogger Burnout And The Steps To Avoiding It
- He Asked Me, "Why Am I Blogging?"
- How Often Should I Blog?
- Who Are You Blogging For?
- To Blog Or Not To Blog
- New To Business Blogs? The 6 Steps To Getting Started
- The 8 P's to Blogging Success
- 3 Reasons Your Real Estate Blog Loads So Darn Slow, and the Solutions
- 10 Misconceptions About Real Estate Blogging
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes Made By Real Estate Bloggers
- Microsoft Word Is Like Gum In Your Blog's Hair
- Stop Acting Like Blogging Is Rocket Science
- 10 Things Not To Do On Your Real Estate Blog
- 7 Myths About Real Estate Blogging
Click the titles below to read the full post or use the drop-down menu in the sidebar to select a different category:June 18, 2007: White Hat SEO for Real Estate Blogging and the Reciprocal Link
Comments: 25 | Categories: Blog SEO Advice , Blogging Advice , Chris Hotz , Guest Author , Real Estate Blogging , Search Engines
Chris Hotz, the director of our education division is back with some insight on a topic that has turning up quite regularly lately: Reciprocal Linking and it’s effect on Search Engine results. White Hat SEO For Real Estate Blogging By Chris Hotz I never played on a baseball team growing up, but I loved when the little league baseball season started. I loved baseball games because of the easy access to candy. Every year when baseball season arrived I would hop on my bike, ride to the fields for the opening day pitch and dart straight for the club house to use up all my allowance on Big League Chew, Bottle Caps and Fun Dips. I loved the sugar candy! But by the last pitch of the season I was so sick (sometimes literally) of candy that I could not look at another Fun Dip bag full of red sugar....
June 14, 2007: How Google Reads Your Real Estate Blog
Comments: 8 | Categories: Blog SEO Advice , Blogging Advice , Chris Hotz , Guest Author , Real Estate Blogging , Search Engines
This article has been provided by our Director Of Education & Training, Chris Hotz. Thanks, Chris! Everyone wants their real estate blog to appear on the first page of a Google's SERP. Why not? You're the best real estate agent in your area on the web, right? Of course you are... Yet when you consider that a search of "real estate" in Google currently brings up 312,000,000 results you must realize that you will have to do a little more than just throw your site into the mix. The Oompa Loompas in the mysterious Google factory work hard everyday to make sure users are returned the most relevant search results when a query is created. Much like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, few outsiders are allowed within the confounds where Google engineers are constantly strategizing better methods to organize data and spit out the best results for your queries. Until now......
May 14, 2007: How F Street Will Have Readers Returning To Your Blog
Comments: 11 | Categories: Blog Writing Tips , Blogging Advice , Chris Hotz , Guest Author , Real Estate Blogging
The methodical organization of your blog content can make all the difference when engaging a reader to entirely consume your articles. Today’s article is the introduction of yet another Tomato author. Chris Hotz, our very own Director Of Education, steps up on to the soapbox to deliver his first piece of blogging advice. Chris plays a very important role for our team, and we’re thrilled to have him on the Vine. How F Street Will Have Readers Returning To Your Blog By Chris Hotz Rules of the Road There are certain rules of the road that we all learn when looking to pass our driver's exam. The rules help us anticipate the direction others are going to take, preventing us from crashing into one another. Without rules, the road most traveled would quickly turn into chaos. The destination, never reached. Three rules that I learned in driving school are: Read...