News On the Vine - Books, Blogs, Magazines, Records, Events and Podcasts
As the Vine has grown into the hundreds, it seems the positive news just keeps coming.
Recently, there have been plenty of noteworthy moments for Tomato Bloggers… here a few fun ones from just the last couple of weeks. Pats on the back all around.
2. Ann Marie Clements makes the cover of March’s Realtor Magazine.
3. Matt Fagioli and Brad Nix team up to organize RETechSouth – This month’s hottest real estate tech event.
4. Roberta Murphy and Gena Riede team up with a dozen blogging agents to syndicate content for the Women’s Council of Realtors.
5. Tara Nicholle-Nelson, between television appearances, is recognized in Kaira Sturdivant Rouda’s new book Real You Incorporated.
6. And yours truly ends up on over 2 hours on 3 separate podcasts for your listening enjoyment
-Carnival of Real Estate – the Hair Metal Awards with Michael Price
-Real Estate Radio USA with the Barrys – Discussing the Biggest Deterrent for Agents To Begin Blogging.
-Coaching Session for Point2 Discussing How To Attract Ready-To-Act Buyers with your Blog.
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not Subscribe to be notified of the next one?