9 Examples Of How Blogging Will Have You Overcoming Real Estate Objections
The most effective way to overcome objections is to handle them before they become a hurdle in the sales process.
The new agent routinely looks for the solution to providing the right answers to their clients' concerns. The questions they ask, the fears they present, the roadblocks they create and the challenge of their misunderstandings, all can get in the way of moving closer to the real estate transaction.
In addition, great experience in converting ‘the interested’ into ‘the closed’ still won't make you bullet proof to misinterpreting or mishandling a clients objections, here and again.
Listen to every question asked, chances are they're being asked online as well.
Each opportunity to overcome these challenges will be as much a learning experience for the agent as they are for the client.Each successfully handled hurdle needs to be documented for the next opportunity, preemptively preparing and incubating your audience.
Develop objection handling in your blog.
Below are some examples* of common real estate and mortgage 'hurdles' and potential headlines for articles to preemptively squash them.
1. We're not ready to really do anything yet.
How To Know When You Are Ready To Seriously Consider Making Your Move
2. The interest rates are not low enough.
The 4 Crucial Reasons You Don't Want To Wait On Interest Rates
3. We're just in the looking around phase.
Why "Just Looking" Can Cost You Your Dream Home.
4. It's just too much hassle to consider right now.
Exactly Why The Real Estate Transaction Process Is Easier Than Getting A Tattoo.
5. We're really not in a position to be making this kind of a financial decision.
5 Simple Solutions To Getting Organized For A Real Estate Loan
6. My cousin is in real estate.
10 things That Other Real Estate Agent Doesn't Want You To Know About Me.
7. We're going to go ahead and sell it ourselves.
4 Types Of Buyers And Why FSBO's Can't Get Them (Thanks Jonathan)
8. Your commissions are too high, we're going to go with a discount real estate company.
Discount Real Estate Comes At A Price Some Aren't Willing To Pay.
9. The closing costs are more than we can afford.
The Absolute Truth About Closing Costs, And Why You Can Afford Them.
* Please be aware that I am not a Realtor, and that these are mostly mock titles intended to accent my point. Handling the objection before it has a chance to rear its ugly head is the objective. Your readers will relate and trust that you understand their concerns and needs, bringing them closer to working with you.
Related Must Reads:
Why Am I Blogging?
The Secret To Developing Real Estate Blog Content
7 Crucial Tips To Developing Real Estate Blog Copy That Gets Read
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not Subscribe to be notified of the next one?